Monday, May 5, 2014

Ruth: 3 Months


Here is Ruth at 3 months. Seeing her smile is the best thing in the world. She loves to be kissed all over-her hands, belly, cheeks, feet-and will get really excited if you talk in a high-pitched voice.  Her eyes are still very much blue and her hair is very much still there and the thing that people comment on the most--"look at that hair!" Her chubbiness is increasing by the day, which I love. In fact, we are completely in love with all of her.  To say I am obsessed with her would be an understatement (Wade is pretty much obsessed too, although he would probably not admit it :)).


I went back to work on Saturday (I'm not going back full-time just maybe one day a week to help my boss out). I never ever thought I would work at all after having a baby.  I was so nervous about it I only slept 3 hours. It all turned out just fine, though, and Ruthie and Wade enjoyed a day all to themselves.

On Sunday Ruthie was blessed by Wade at church.  We almost didn't make it because Wade's phone alarm didn't go off and Ruthie-aka my alarm-was sound asleep.  I didn't have time to fill her up 100% at home so right before it was time for the blessing she started screaming. Miraculously she calmed down during the blessing and was a complete angel. But talk about stress. I didn't even get a picture of her with her cute little dress on. Oh well! Maybe we'll all get dressed up and pretend it's still her blessing day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment